Saturday, August 13, 2016

Good evening crafters,

please forgive the lateness of my blogging today. For those who don't know, I have a broken right Ankle, so I am pretty much house bound, I cannot bear weight on my leg and I'm in a boot. So, today I made good use of the time I had to work On my passion, ATC cards!! I worked on two sets of cards one set for each of two separate swaps I am part of. The theme for the first swap (for December) is Animals, so I made these cute little Fox ATC's

The background is paper from Taylored Expessions "Build A Scene" paper packs, the small clouds and the Fox, the glasses and the flowers are all from Taylored Expressions Dies. I really had fun building the scene on this little card. Oh the Bluebird is also from a Taylored Expression Die. I believe she calls them her Little Bits. I just Love them. It was very relaxing sitting, putting this together. The Tree I cut from  paper in the "Build a Scene" TE paper pack and also cut the sun from the same paper pack. 

I truly enjoy coming up with ideas to make new and different ATC cards. The Fox cards will go to a swap in Arizona at  The Paper Collage and I am working on a jar of Pickles for a Swap in the ATC Unleashed Swap, also in Arizona. So, stand by to see the finished Pickle jars!! Until tomorrow......................Happy Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment